Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm back!

Hey everyone! I'm back. At least for now.

Sorry about leaving you hanging all these months(!) since my last post.

Why haven't I written for so long?

Well, for one, since the new school year started, I've been going to twice as many classes as I did in the previous year. I now go to about 15-18 classes a week! And I go to the first class of the day pretty much every day. So sometimes when I have a brainstorm on the way to school and want to write about it when I get to school, well, off I go to class. As a matter of fact, I sometimes go to all four morning classes. So by the time I have a chance to write, well, I'm pooped!

For two, the mid-day schedule has changed a bit, and I've been given an additional, rather time-consuming responsibility just before lunch. So that has taken some of the air out of my blogging sails. (I'll fill you in about that soon!)

Also, well, I guess you could say it's because of a combination of such things as: 1) not being as dedicated to my blog as I need to be; 2) having been on vacation here and there and therefore not able to write; 3) spending a lot more of my free time studying Japanese; 4) spending a lot more of my free time with bicycle riding; 5) spending a lot more of my free time with other thoughts; and 6) not willing to make public a lot of what has been going on lately, especially at school.

In any case, it's now the beginning of a new month so perhaps this is a good time to start writing again. Also, August 6th marks the beginning of my third year in Japan! So that's another new beginning, right?

OK!

So... What can you look forward to reading about next?

Well...

Tomorrow I'm flying to Shizuoka.

Because on Monday...

I plan...

to climb...

Mt. Fuji.

Stay tuned for more.

As if you weren't already...

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: